County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust (CDDFT) is one of the largest integrated care providers in England, serving a population of around 600,000 people.
They provide acute hospital services at three sites:
- Darlington Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital of North Durham
- Bishop Auckland General Hospital
Community services are also provided from six community hospitals, eg Shotley Bridge, Chester-le-Street and 80 other community-based locations.
Procurement staff from Synchronicity Care will present this session covering examples of their recent and upcoming procurement requirements, including:
- Quantity Surveyor Services
- Partitions, doors and fittings
- Waste and Recycling Services
- Maintenance of CHP Plant
- Minor Works and Trades
- Water Coolers
- Pest Control Services
- CCTV Systems
- Window Cleaning Services
- Roof Repairs
- External lighting
- Car park management scheme
- Winter gritting
- Installation of bird netting
They are hosting two workshops on Thursday 8th July:
- Find out about upcoming opportunities with NHS County Durham and Darlington at our Supplier Engagement Event in the morning.
- Learn how to tender with them in the afternoon workshop: How to Tender with NHS County Durham and Darlington.
NHS Estates and Facilities Supplier Engagement Event
Thursday 8th July, 9.30am – 11am
Join us for an overview of NHS and Facilities purchasing and a look at some current or future category requirements/contract opportunities around the built environment, including construction, building works and facilities management.
This FREE session will include:
- Background context, information & structure of NHS as a customer
- County Durham and Darlington NHS Trust Procurement: structure, tendering process, Cardea
- Portal, working with supply chain partners, procurement drivers.
- Estates and FM: areas of spend, categories & contracting opportunities
How to Tender with NHS County Durham and Darlington
Thursday 8th July, 1.30pm – 3pm
The FREE session will be taken by Gary Stone of B2B North, who has helped businesses secure millions of pounds of contracts with major public and private sector customers.
It will help you:
- Understand how to successfully navigate the Compliance/Selection Questionnaire • What you need to prepare, and how
- What typical ‘quality’ questions look like, and why they are being asked • How to approach getting the right content and detail into your answers
- Smart thinking to secure subcontracting and other ‘follow on’ opportunities
This is a “must-do” for all businesses looking to compete for and win construction and related contracts within the NHS local and regional supply chain, as well as giving you insights and ways of thinking to help secure work with other public sector organisations across the region and beyond.
- Unable to attend or want more information? To find out more about our programme and how to access free support, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.